Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Holiday weekend, everyone!

Well, American readers, that is. Since I have some extra time because of the no-work (yay!) I give you your reader's hoice for the next member of our team to be declared a GQMF.

I have also started a new poll at right for who's next. Remember to comment on your favorite macros, and feel free to right-click-and-save and share the LOLz. All macros are watermarked with the site and maker's name, so it's fine to spread them around! Thanks for all your support!

The tank level of macros not yet posted is getting a tad low, though. Anyone can submit a macro to the website! Don't hold back, unleash your inner LOLmeister.

8 comments:

  1. THIS just made my week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Too bad there wasn't room to mention that she could take a beating like nobody's business (and took one for Reid bc his pansy-ass went into cardiac arrest when he took a beating).

    I sort of want to see a macro for Reid's mother. something about her threatening to scratch someone's eyes out. and then a pic of the victims from The Eyes Have It. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. REPRESENT!
    Hilarious macro, good job!
    This blog is pretty awesome, madlori :) Keep the awesomeness up goddamn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Katie, and the awesomeness will keep rollin you betta know it godDAMN. --ML

    ReplyDelete
  5. "...HERE HAVE SOME ARABIC..."

    Made of win. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was really funny, I love it,
    that just made my life,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this and given the season finale, I really needed to see this to cheer me up! I thank googles for finding meez this site :D

    ReplyDelete