Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Hiatus

Hello, macro lovers! The Criminal Macros blog will be going on brief hiatus until after the holiday. I am in Wisconsin visiting family and while I do have my computer (clearly) I'm rather busy and in a tizzy (hey, that rhymed!) and one less thing to remember to do while I'm here will be good.

I will resume posting macros on Monday the 29th. Please feel free to email in any macros you want to submit. If I get any more holiday-themed ones, I will post them right away.

Have a happy holiday!

1 comment:

  1. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid different customers like its helped me. Great job.

    Here is my website: cheap computer desks 2013

    ReplyDelete